Abilix Krypton 2
It is a set consisting of 723 blocks to create up to 29 different robots. Playing with Krypton series Abilix blocks develops creativity and logical thinking, and teaches programming in 3 languages:
Abilix Drag&Drop, Scratch and Flow-chart. Each robot connects to the application via the built-in Wi-Fi module. Robots can be construed with the help of a guide available from a modern, multimedia and extremely intuitive 3D application.
In addition to the “step by step” building instructions, it also contains an example program and a set of activities that can be undertaken by the machines. Due to numerous possibilities of configuring appearance and programming behaviour of Abilix blocks playing with them never becomes boring.
- Number of blocks: 723
- Number of projects to be built: 29
- Sensors: 7 (2 x position, 2 x grey scale, distance, colour, collision)
- Number of engines: 2 x small drive engine
- Controller with ARM Cortex 72 MHz processor
- Control screen: no/ controlled in the application
- Built-in: LED, speaker
- Power supply: 6 x AA
- Ports: 4 x sensor, 2 x engine
- Interactive application “Abilix Krypton-Todays Future” on IOS and Android
- Possibility to program in 3 languages: Abilix Drag&Drop, Abilix SCRATCH, Abilix Flow-Chart